Friday, October 2, 2009

HELP!!! Norton Internet Security 2008?

I had downloaded 2008 Norton Internet Security. Then it asked me to restart my computer which I did. Then my 2 year old pulled the plug on my computer and now all i have on my computer for Norton Internet Security is the following:



an icon that says "Install Internet Security 2008". When I double click on the icon it says "Norton Internet Security" and at the bottom it says "extracting files". Then it comes up with a large Norton Internet Security icon that says "Modify Installation". I only have the option of clicking on two bottons: Cancel or Remove all (completely removes Norton Internet Security from your System".



I have already paid for 2007 %26 2008 as part of a two year package. How can I get Norton 2008 to do the final installation part where you need to restart you computer for the icons to appear on the left hand side and the bottom right hand side of your screen????????????



HELP!!! Norton Internet Security 2008?abtuvurys 2005



Hello ,



The install could have been corrupt .. Uninstall and of course re-install . Be sure to run a "Full System Scan" after install is complete . To Uninstall %26gt; Navigate %26gt; Start/All Programs/Norton Internet Secutity/Uninstall . You could try and install on top of the existing program , however it is always recommended to uninstall .



HELP!!! Norton Internet Security 2008?antivirus programs



Just contact Norton thru thier website and they will B glad 2 assist U.
do the remove all option.. then reinstall the software.. it wont be asking for the Product Key anymore since its already saved in the registry and log file.. if that still doesn't work..



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



go to the symantec support site and download the norton removal tool then reinstall it from clean slate.. but you need to re-enter your product key. so hope this works out for you..
if you haven't registered it yet, then i would uninstall(remove) it and reinstall it.

No comments:

Post a Comment