Friday, October 2, 2009

Norton antivirus 2007 not picking anything up?

I have had Norton on my laptop for a couple of months and when it scans its not picking anything up, is the normal? My computer still runs fast and I don't have any pop ups. Is it working?



Norton antivirus 2007 not picking anything up?husqvarna



Hey hunny



i have the same norton virus on my laptop.



Does the same thing dont worry its working fine :-)



Norton antivirus 2007 not picking anything up?microsoft office



Go on the hmv website, have a look around, then run a small scan. It will pick up tracking cookies which are harmless but i always fix them.
as long as it was installed right it means ur system is clean an its doin its job
Nice name by the way.



What are you complaining about?



Clean bill of health?



It's quite normal.



I've had Norton for a few years and it has only detected a few minor things in all that time.



I did get a trojan once and Norton managed to detect it but it couldn't remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment