Friday, October 2, 2009

Internet Explorer crashes after my Norton Antivirus 2007 and Confidential was installed?

My IE 7.0 suddenly crashes right away every single time I open it. I can't even check any settings. This only happened immediately after I installed Norton Antivirus and Confidential 2007. I tried Norton's suggestion of disabling Internet Worm Protection and deleteing all blocked programs.



I also uninstalled and Reinstalled IE.



Windows XP with 768 MB of RAM. I cleaned all temp files as well.



Internet Explorer crashes after my Norton Antivirus 2007 and Confidential was installed?computer repair



First of all yours is not the first PC that norton has caused problems to. AVG free edition is a good choice. As far as IE it sucks anyway get firefox or opera.



Internet Explorer crashes after my Norton Antivirus 2007 and Confidential was installed?free antivirus



Norton sucks get AVG free version.
IE7 is not for Windows XP , so un-install IE7 and go back to the trusted IE6. and enjoy.
norton is crap, has ruined many pc's

No comments:

Post a Comment