Friday, October 2, 2009

Recover Norton Internet Security 2008 Product Key?

i have Norton Internet Security 2008 fully installed on my computer with a 3pc liscence, now i want to install it on my laptop but have lost the key and the disk, ive downloaded the insall package but was wondering if i can recover the key from the computer somehow? also i have a norton internet security account however the product is not on it therefore i cannot recover the key this way



Recover Norton Internet Security 2008 Product Key?agv



if i'm not mistaken, I think Norton saves a copy of your key on your pc in Documents. Either that or I saved it myself.



I'm surprised you can't find it by signing into your Norton account online. I have had to do that once when I had to reformat my drive.



Recover Norton Internet Security 2008 Product Key?antivirus software



if you created a norton account when you installed the software, log into the site and your product key should be on there...Norton is a really bad product though...Should go with Nod32 or kaspersky its well worth the money, and a whole lot better then norton
Hi, when you install Norton it normally creates a text file with your key and Norton then places this text file in a folder called Norton in your My Documents folder. Worth taking a look :-)
Norton is one of the worste virus scanners, i call it "Fales Hope". Get Avast, or buy NOD32.
Browse to and open the text file [Windows XP]:

No comments:

Post a Comment