Friday, October 2, 2009

Which Firewall?

Hey guys just curious what is the best Free Realiable Firewall available, My NortonAntiVirus has expired so I need a new one but don't wanna stay with Norton anymore...



Thanks in advance :D



Which Firewall?antivirus scan



zonealarm is the best,but you know why we all recommand this?



-it is designed to protect your DSL or cable connected PC from hacker.



-it include interlocking security service



-firewall



-application control



-internet lock



-zone



control the door of your computer



-only traffic only your permission



-identity protection



-get rid of phishing and SPAM



-user friendly



-tutorial



-ANTI VIRUS AND ANTI SPY WARE INCLUDED!



hope it help you!



Which Firewall?computer security



If you wish to buy, which is a good idea, go for McAfee firewall. AOL uses it and it is damn good. My Sony computer comes with it. Trust me, this thing is good.



This is my honest response. I do not answer questions I don't know.



If you find my help worthy, do not hesitate to offer me best answer. I work hard with honesty and strong determination to help people. I expect reward for my valuable help, while you expect me to offer you your best solutions to your problem.
No chain is stronger than the weakest link; and same applies for computers. No security software is stronger than the operating system running it. If you want real useful firewalls, go install GNU/Linux!!
http://www.zonealarm.com
http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/



This is one of the best free ones online
Well, i suggest u use AVG antivirus. It is free and it is quite gd...... try it!Website:http://www.grisoft.com/
zone alarm ..... but read and properly configure it.



Hope it helps u .... !

No comments:

Post a Comment