Friday, October 2, 2009

Will norton internet security 2008 protect me after the free trail of 15 days?

I just download norton internet security 2008 because my internet security 2006 was messed up, i just want to know if after my 15 day trial the software is going to still protect me from viruses..can anyone tell me the answer?



Will norton internet security 2008 protect me after the free trail of 15 days?anti virus scan



no it will end after 15 days but if youve still got the licence key to 2006 you can download that version again and it should work ok



Will norton internet security 2008 protect me after the free trail of 15 days?ariel



Follow the link below and you'll come to a site that has all the info you need about the "internet security".



More specifically".



It has tons of information about being in the internet security.



Good Luck!



http://computer-internet-security-softwa...
No, it will scan and tell you you have viruses (even if you dont) to get you to buy the product, it will then remove the viruses (that might not have even been there)



Your nest going with a free AV



AVG free is my recomendation %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://free.grisoft.com/
no get free version stuff at www.cnet.com
The update won't work, you must pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment