Friday, October 2, 2009

I cannot send attachments from my mail address.Please answer me if you know why.Thanks!?

Whenever I want to send an attachment from my yahoo mail address I cannot, this operation in not allowed to me.I could send attachments before,but we moved 5 months ago(in Canada) and since then my husband and me, we cannot send attachments.I mention that we both have a yahoo mail address,each of us has one address,so we have two addresses on yahoo.When I want to send an attachement I click on"browse", I select what I want to attach,and then when I click on "attach files" nothing happens.I also mention that it is written there that my attachments are scanned by NortonAntivirus 2006, if this helps to something. I think that maybe something is wrong with my computer, because all my friends can send attachments.Maybe this happens because of the antiviruses that I have installed on my computer?What do you think?Thank you very much for your answers!



I cannot send attachments from my mail address.Please answer me if you know why.Thanks!?antivirus



do u have the yahoo mail beta? If so hit the switch back button that will solve all of your problems. The mail beta has been having alot of problems lately. i switched back to the old mail because i was unable to attach files to mail, wasnt able to get in my folders i created in my mail, i couldnt forward mail to another account.

No comments:

Post a Comment