Friday, October 2, 2009

Pls. help... i think my computer has a virus, & i dunno what to do : (?

first, it started in when i always trying to open my yahoo messenger, the freesignup in greencard in new york, was poping-up.



then, after i talked to my uncle in yahoo messenger, the internet become slow, then my computer detects a virus...



first, i dont mind it... but when this number appeared(64.62.228.66)...i feel thats its really a virus.



after that,i click norton antivirus,



then the symantec starting to pop-up it says "scanning message 1of1" and theres a taskbar that poping-up too,and it always says " your e-mail message to blabla with the subject of blabla was unable to sent because..... blabla



then, i try to turn-off my computer, but its still poping-up. After that, i decided to not open my computer in a week.



after a week, i open my computer and its still poping-up,and when i trying to click nortonantivirus it always says " nortonantivirus has encountered an internal program error.uninstall %26 reinstall norton."



what should i do to stop this virus?



Pls. help... i think my computer has a virus, %26 i dunno what to do : (?antivirus downloads



If you are using XP then try doing the following things



1. Goto RUN and type msconfig



2. In the startup tab uncheck all weird looking exe's something like (ghynp.exe) that was just an example.



3. I am sure there will be loads of them, but be sure that you dont uncheck the OS ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment