Friday, October 2, 2009

I can't remove this Trojen Downloader!!!?

Please help!I have NortonAntivirus but tht never really helped me fix it.I used Spyware Doctor and it says I have a Trojen downloader and a FavoriteMan.I pressed fix to delete both of them and 10 minutes later it says its there AGAIN!On my desktop it says Warning Spyware Threat has been detected on your PC Your cumpute has severl fatal errors due to this activity.Then it says click here to scan your pc for spyware.When I click it comes up with a page that sells spyware products!HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS!Sorry but I'am freaking out right now!



I can't remove this Trojen Downloader!!!?antivirus software



Download AVG security - free! I had Norton, deleted it and AWG got rid of the Trogan Horse that Norton disregarded. Do it quickly!



I can't remove this Trojen Downloader!!!?computer virus



The exact same thing happen to my computer. I'm so fed up w/ all the pop ups ... UGH! I need help i have Norton software but it doesnt seem to fix it or help w/ anything. . . I downloaded that AVG software for viruses and it said i had to delete it before it worked, so if i delete it can i retrieve it back later?!?!
1. Boot in safe mode. If you have a virus, first step is to try booting in safe mode. You can get to safe mode (a simplified version of Windows that disables a lot of extra gunk, possibly including some spyware apps) by restarting your PC and tapping F8 during boot. Soon you'll get a menu of options. Select "Safe Mode" (it's at the top of the menu) and wait for the machine to fully boot. The system will look funny (with a black background and larger icons, probably), but don't worry about it. This is only temporary. (Also note that many spyware applications can disable safe mode, so if you find this doesn't work, just boot normally.)

No comments:

Post a Comment