Friday, October 2, 2009

Norton 360 or something else............I am getting a free Norton 360 cd from a friend...... i?

If you were in my shoes would you install the Norton or find something else free online.......



The cd is legit.... the actual Noton 360 cd... not a copy.... and if you would get something else what would it be........



also i am running Vista basic....



Norton 360 or something else............I am getting a free Norton 360 cd from a friend...... i?computer protection



I have Nortons even though I never like it, it came with my window vista and when it expired I just bought another one and reinstall it, the only reason I got nortons again because the one that I bought covers 3 computers, but I am thinking about next year of not reinstalling but using AVG free instead, I used avg for over 3 years and never got a viruse. If your friend is letting you install it for free then I would put it in my computer that way you can judge for yourself if you like it or not and no what to do next year.



Norton 360 or something else............I am getting a free Norton 360 cd from a friend...... i?free antivirus download



Nortons is the very worse garbage on the market. Plus a hugh resource hog and will cause you massive grief if you install with Vista. Or any other platform for that matter.



Here is a free antivirus that is Vista compatible. Rated as good as Karpersky Russia %26 NOD32.



http://www.free-av.com/ Manual updates. Software from Germany.



Minddoctor, France
Something else. Norton is garbage and your friend is doing you a disservice by lending you that CD. Get AVG free edition from http://free.grisoft.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment